Bant's Carn is a Scillonian entrance grave on the island of St Mary's in the Isles of Scilly. The tomb measures around 8 metres in diameter and stands on a low platform 12 metres across. The entrance is 4.5 metres long and 1 metre high, with no roof. It is separated from the burial chamber by a jamb. The chamber itself measures around 5 metres in length and 1.5 metres in width and height, with four large capstones serving as a roof.
The tomb was excavated in 1900 by George Edward Bonsor Saint Martin, who found the remains of four cremations at the back of the chamber, along with sherds of Neolithic and Bronze Age pottery. Later restoration work in 1970, led by P. Ashbee, including re-setting the eastern capstone and southern portal stone. This work uncovered decorated prehistoric pottery fragments from around the portal stone as well as two worked flints which were given to the Isles of Scily Museum in December 1976.