Trinity Road, DD9 6BJ, Brechin, Angus, GB
Glebe Park is a football stadium in Brechin, Scotland, which is the home ground of Brechin City.
Glebe Park opened in 1919. The ground had just one portable stand, which had been used at the Perth agricultural show. Brechin City joined the Scottish Football League in 1929, when a pavilion was added and the Cemetery End terrace was covered. The biggest ever attendance was 8,123, against Aberdeen in a Scottish Cup tie played on 3 February 1973. This attendance was greater than the population of Brechin. Floodlights were installed and used for the first time in 1977, in a match against Hibernian.
The old stand was replaced by a new Main Stand, with 290 seats, in 1981. Sponsorship by the Stewart Milne group and a Football Trust grant of £210,000 financed the construction of a 1,228 seat stand at the Trinity Road end of the ground.